Making a Reservation for 2021
BE SURE YOU HAVE READ the RATES page,
SITE MAP/GUIDELINES page, and
EVENTS(Covid19) page for changes before calling.
Reservations for Cabins and RVs only.
(Tenting section is closed except in conjunction
with RV/Cabin rentals.)
Pre-reservation requests for our repeat customers
start 1/01/2021. Call response will be returned as
we can accommodate.
GENERAL RESERVATIONS BEGIN 3/1/2021.
1. Reservation requests are only by phone (970-884-2582).
No e-mail reservation requests.
Calls are not answered but will be returned as soon
as possible to respond to your request. Leave a
message that includes your accommodation and date
request, your name and telephone number (repeat
them twice). Please leave message between noon and 8 p.m. MST.
Be sure your voicemail is not full so we can confirm your request.
2. When your total payment by credit card has been processed you will receive an acknowledgement call.
Credit card charges will be run starting 4/1/21.
3. Cancellation Policy: Up to 14 calendar days before arrival date full refund less 10% administrative fee. After that a non-refundable 50% of total stay will apply. No refunds for early departure.
4. After camp is open reservations are by phone only! (No e-mail requests)
5. The Store/Office, Rec Room, Weekend Breakfasts are closed, due to downsizing/semi-retirement.
6. Interior roads access is gated for traffic/safety regulation.
7. In deference to Corona Virus issues access to Park and use of facilities denied to all but registered guests. Mindful health practices will apply.
5 Branches Camper Park
4677 County Road 501A
Bayfield, Colorado 81122
Phone: (970) 884-2582
DIRECTIONS to 5 BRANCHES CAMPER PARK
Arrive before dark- There are no street lights in the forest!
Arrival for RVs/cabins 3 p.m. Please Do not rely on GPS!
West/Eastbound on Hwy 160:
At Bayfield, Co, CR501 light, turn North to Vallecito Lake. (About 16 miles)
Passing Vallecito Resort (DO NOT TURN ON 501-A) Proceed on CR501 along west and north sides of lake until pavement ends. READ 5 BRANCHES SIGN. Travel approximately 1.5 miles to a "Y" at a blue 21700 address sign. Take right road past Middle Mtn. CG and THRU Elk Point Lodge access. Just passed the Lodge proceed down the hill to 5 Branches crossing our bridge over the Pine River.
WELCOME! Please proceed directly to your site. Open and Close gates as necessary.
If you need a map park along our road (RVs)/trailers), or in the parking lot (cars). Pick up a map on board at Old Office/Store.
Our campground family welcomes you! Rest and Enjoy! Make memories!
And as an old time song said, "Catch a Falling Star and Put It In Your Pocket...Never Let It Fade Away!"